100kw-250kw Medium Frequency Spot Welding System
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2, 000PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 100KW 140KW 170KW 250KW
- Origin: China
- Trademark: SHELLMAX
- HS Code: 85152900
1. MF DC inverter welder is resistance welders advanced international at present.
2. Wide range of applications, welding transformer size is small and large energy output.
3. Transformer used in the automotive industry in this style more are superior.
4. Its superiority is because of that frequency of transformers is upgraded from 50 or 60Hz to 1000Hz,
Greatly reducing the weight of transformers, and commutated diode make the welding current to be DC.
Then, it can improve the use of power of secondary circuit. This is a important factor leading to capacity loss,
In the DC welding circuit could almost without thinking, thus reduced to very low production costs.
5. Save power:
6. Save energy, improve power factor, including saving energy and reducing each point welding cycle,
Reduce production costs. 7. Electricity supply equipment, load balancing, on the power fluctuations
And voltage drop and adaptable.
8. More accurate, fast current control, compared with the low-frequency performance of the system more
And more accurate analysis of the parameters.
9. Faster to set the current: MF in the regulation of welding current, 20 times faster than traditional techniques.
10. Process more reliable: Most of the application of solder metal welding with DC would be better to
Reduce the production processes.
11. Compared with the traditional spot welding machine has the following advantages:
(a)High energy: Lower welding current and electrode pressure.
(b)Quality: Comparing with traditional welders, the welding power of stability unmatched by other species;
(c)Cost: Balanced three-phase power input, power factor, electrode life times than the traditional durable one;
(d)High efficiency: Comparing with traditional welders, it completes one weld point with shorter time, To improve production speed.
|Rated capacity (KVA)||100||140||170||250|
|Main voltage (V)||380||380||380||380|
|Duty cycle (%)||50||50||50||50|
|Maximum force between electrodes(N)||9700||9700||15000||15000|
|Gap between arms (KVA)||280-420||280-420||280-420||280-420|
|Primary voltage of transformer(KVA)||500||500||500||500|
|Secondary no load voltage of transformer(V)||4.3-9.6||9.0-13.1||9.0-13.1||9.0-13.1|
|Maximum current of welding(KA)||33||33-23||176-110||176-110|
|Rater pressure of pneumatic system (Mpa)||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Cooling water consumption (L/H)||1200||1200||1200||1200|
|Control Model||Med Weld4000||Med Weld4000||Med Weld4000||Med Weld4000|
|(MF) Mode No||600||600||600||1000|