MIG Welder Special for Advertising Board Welding Machine, Pulse MIG Welding Machine, Non-Ferrous Metal Welding Machine
|FOB Price:||US $3,000-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,000-5,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Advertising board MIG welder MIG315A/350A/400A/500
- Type: ARC Welders
- Model: TIG
- Trademark: SHELLMAX
- Origin: China
- Electric Current: Pulse
- Current: Alternating Current
- Application: Ship
- Specification: CE CCC
- HS Code: 85153900
2. PULSE MIG realize the projected transfer by the Electromagnetic force, it does not nearly have anything to do with the gravity, so it could get the all-position welding.
3. The Pulse MIG truly achieve a pulse one drop, while base value transition, there is no splash, good welding formation, especially suitable for the welding of non-ferrous metal such as aluminum alloy, stainless steel and copper alloy.
4. Advanced double pulse MIG welding process, overlie a pulse on the base of pulse MIG, the performance of fish-scale pattern can be realized without swing.
5. Strong weld strength, grain refinement, it improves the mechanical property of the welding point.
6. Deep weld penetration, because of the hammering action of the peak current, the penetration is much deeper than the MIG
7. The wire feeder has the function of rate feedback to ensure the stability of wire feed rate.
8. It's able to realize the centralized monitoring and control, it has WiFi model inside, so it could be communicated with the computer, cell phone and wireless devices inside the wireless LAN.
9. Reliability, performance is similar with the other European brand welding machine, but the price is just 1/3 of the European brand welding machine.
|Wire feed speed||1m/min-22m/min|
|Arc length||from -50% to 50%|
|Arc force||from -50 to 50|
|Material type||13 kinds|
|Wire diameter||0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.6|
|Operation mode||2T, 4T, S2T, S4T, Spot, JOB|
|Start current (HotI)||0%~200%|
|End current (EndI)||0%~200%|
|Burn time (Burn)||0%-20%|
|Double pulse frequency(Freq)||0.5Hz~5Hz|
|Second arc length (AL2)||-50%~50%|
|Double pulse range (Fd2)||0m/min~2m/min|