Artificial Marble Production Line (SAMP-01)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SAMP-01
- Specification: CE CCC ISC9002
- Trademark: SHELLMAX
- Origin: China
Automatic Production Line for Artificial Marble The line is mainly composed of hopper, conveyor, mixer, trolley, press machine, test machine, etc. The test machine is the prototype of the core parts of the whole plant, with which the formula can be tested by forming artificial marble block samples, volume production will only be made after successful tests.
The process of the entire line is, weight the raw materials by the hopper-- send them to the mixer by the conveyor-- add to auxiliary material (e. G. Resin) --vacuum mixing-- put the mixed material into the mould-- vibration in the vacuum tank for shaping.
1. Technical parameters
(1)Specificiation: (optional or depends on client's artificial marble designing requirements):
(2) Capacity: 40~45 min/ block
(3)Total Power: Max. 850KW, Avg. 600KW
2. Plant requirement
(1) The press line plant size: Length≥ 150m, width≥ 20m. Workshop that has 5/20 tons crane with the height ≥ 6m.
(2) The gang saw plant size: Length≥ 100m, width≥ 20m, Workshop that has 20 tons crane with the height≥ 6m.
(3) The polishing line plant size: Length≥ 100m, width≥ 8m, Workshop that has 5/10 tons crane with the height≥ 6m.
(4) Land Area Requirement
A. Min. Plant area: 10000m2
B. Min. Building area: 9000m2
Raw material warehouse: 2000 m2.
Artificial marble production line workshop: 2000 m2
Gang saw: 1000m2
Polishing line workshop 2000m2
Warehouse: 2000 m2
3. Water supply requirement
(1) 8*12m³ Water pools use for cooling down vacuum pump and hydraulic station.
(2) 300 m³ Recycling water pools use for gang saw and polishing line.
4. Electric supply requirement
(1) Power of quartz press line: 850KW;
(2) Power of 3 sets gang saw: 128*3KW;
(3) Power of polishing line: 197KW;
The total power: 1431KW.
(1) 1 Rough Marble Block Per 40~45 Minutes
(2) 26 block per day (count as 20 hours)
(3) 650 block per month (count as 25 work days)
(4) 7800 block per year (count as 300 work days).