steel body Single Diaphragm Clamp Type flexible coupling
Coupling connects two shafts so that the appropriate safety rules for a mechanical device before turning pass. General order for flexible couplings can be divided into two categories with rigid coupling. When two power transmission shafts to be configured in a straight line when trouble occurs, or when you install the two axes of the very simple, you should use a flexible coupling, it has eased absorb parallel, angle, axial difference, improving power transmission system features, so in the installation, even if a few of the axis deviation occurs while bearing situation would not be forced, in the market, is widely used, and can not be caused by a rigid coupling components for eccentricity, declination, the make two shafts are connected integrally fixed, and therefore must use very high concentricity.
Chosen on the basis of mechanical coupling required features, system operation to choose the appropriate model:.
1. Torque Size: coupling the drive shaft torque maximum torque should be twice as large as, for example: If the drive torque is 5 (Nm), should be used torsion is 10 (Nm) couplings, materials with steel torsion better.
2. twisted / stiffness: flexible coupling absorbs parallel deviation angle deviation, axial deviation, no high rigid coupling, so that the shaft must be very high precision single-ended.
3. The plant where applicable - high and low acid bases: Coupling of materials must carefully choose whether high temperature of acid-base load plant together..
4. The presence of Backlash
6. shock resistance
7. The maximum speed
8. With the machine's safety protection
9. aperture range is applicable